- By accessing or otherwise using this site, or any applications made available by this site,
USE LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
licenseyou may not:
- Modify or copy this material
- Resell, sublicense, transfer, assign, or distribute the site, its services or content
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server or Internet-enabled device
- All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us and our licensors. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by flexputter.comat any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- In addition, you may, at times, acquire products, services and/or content from this website. flexputter.comreserves the right to require you to submit to separate agreements as a condition for your purchase or use of such products, services and/or content.
POSTINGS TO WEBSITE
- This website does not have any obligation to supervise, review or otherwise monitor any posts that you or any other user may post to this site. Any information posted to this site that may be viewable by others is private or confidential, nor is it proprietary. However, this site does reserve the right to review any information posted to this site and remove it for any reason. Any posts or information that may subject this website or its owner to any legal liability is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, any violation of any applicable state or federal rule, law or regulation. In addition, by participating on this website, you consent that we are not liable to you with respect to any information, material or other content posted by others, even is said
materialis in violation of this agreement.
- Notice pursuant to the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230: As this site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the aforementioned Act, we assume no responsibility for information, material or other content posted to this website by Third-Parties. Any posts made by Third-Parties do not reflect the opinions, judgments or assurances of this website or its owners. Further, this website does not assume responsibility to edit or control such posts by third-parties and this website does not assume any legal liability with respect to such postings by third-parties including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
- Notice pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”): In compliance with the DMCA this website does maintain an email address, physical address, phone number and an authorized agent for notice with regards to alleged infringement related to materials posted to this website. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below:
7426 Ingalls CT Arvada, CO 80003
- The DMCA requires that you include the following information in your notification to us: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
- flexputter.comhas not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this website of the linking site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- You have permission to create a hyperlink to this website. This right is limited, revocable, and nonexclusive. You have been granted this permission on the condition
that that thelink does not portray this website, its owner or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You must obtain prior express written consent to use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic imagein the link.
- The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. This site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
flexputter.comIn no event shall be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even you have notified us of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
PROMOTIONS MADE BY ADVERTISERS
SUBMISSION TO ARBITRATION
- Any claim relating to flexputter.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
Colorado ,USA and the nearest U.S. District Court in the State of Colorado.
- We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of any cause beyond the reasonable control of a party that could not, by reasonable diligence, be avoided, including acts of God, acts of war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, denial of or delays in processing of export license applications, fire, floods, communication failures, earthquakes, accidents, or strikes.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers
whomare California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year, and, if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from the third parties’ name, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to:
- You have the right to contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries. To resolve a complaint regarding this Site or products/services purchased you may contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, California, 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254. You can obtain further information regarding
useof this Site by contacting the California Department of Consumer Affairs.
Notice: This document is a Copyright © of the Law Offices of Frank J. Prochilo. DigiMarketingLaw.com has been granted a license to use and distribute this document from the copyright owner. All rights reserved worldwide. This document, either in whole or in part, may NOT be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.