How to Use
How to Use The Flex Putter Trainer
The correct or perfect stroke is keeping the flexible shaft straight up and down at impact. See videos and questions below:
Dustin Johnson with the Flex Putter Trainer
Francesco Molinari 2018 British Open Winner
Q1. How to make a perfect stroke?
To roll the ball Perfect keep the flexible shaft straight up and down at impact.
- If the stroke is to aggressively the shaft will flex to abruptly resulting in a Pull or Push Stroke.
- A Perfect stroke – The shaft does not flex at impact and the ball rolls perfect.
Q2. How Does The Flex Putter Trainer Work?
The Flex Putter Trainer is designed to magnify the impact of a bad stroke such as a push or pull.
Learn from instant visual feedback. You can see, feel and hear the mistake on a bad stroke and a good stroke Never Felt Better. Get the Flex Putter Trainer in your hands today!
Q3. What Can I learn From The Flex Putter Trainer?
With The Flex Putter Trainer you can learn how to:
- Instantly Improve Your Stroke!
- Roll the Ball Perfect!
- Golfers of All Levels Improve!
- Become a Better Golfer!
- Shoot your lowest round ever!
Players Using The Flex Putter trainer
Top 50 World Ranked Players Are In Bold
Rafa Cabrera Bello
Tyrone van Aswegen